1) Pat Foye, Bridgate's email leaker and present Executive Director of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, is a former employee of Skadden Arps
2) Steve Forbes' son works at Skadden Arps
3) Skadden Arps has been listed by Forbes as "America's best Corporate Law firm every year since 2001"
4) Skadden Arps has a MASSIVE footprint in Russia, including a relationship with Gazprom.
5) Steve Forbes campaigned for Ron Paul in 1996. Remember Paul?
6) Forbes magazine has, as noted by RT, awarded Vladimir Putin with their coveted "Most Powerful Man in the World" title, for the past three years running
7) Forbes has an odd way of never missing an opportunity to very subtlely mirror the narrative arc of "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion":
8) While Forbes and the Russian media often go head-to-head over Forbes' supposed anti-Russianism, Forbes posited that, should free elections take place in Ukraine, it would only be fair for Klitschko to run. It turns out, corruption in Ukraine has gotten worse under Klitschko, who didn't even speak Ukrainian when he was elected, according to the Russians themselves. The story advocating Klitschko's Presidential run, incidentally, was written by David Adesnik who, along with Steve Forbes, helped manage McCain's 2008 campaign--the one that paired McCain with Sarah Palin, aka serial disruptor of establishment Republican candidates (More on Sarah in future articles). I once found an article from Pravda that tried to "dispel" the myth that Klitschko was somehow tied to the Russian mafia, but it appears to have been scrubbed.
9) Steve Forbes doesn't like Ashton Carter too much who, coincidentally, just happens to be the one man in the Obama administration who poses the greatest existential threat to Russia. And, like every Russian I have ever met, HATES Hillary Clinton:
10) A mere Google search reveals that Skadden Arps appears to be the one-stop-shop for the Port Authority's legal representation
11) Mark Sokolich, the mayor of Ft. Lee, New Jersey who was at the epicenter of the Bridgegate scandal, just happens to be an ethnic Croat, much like Rust-belters John Kasich and Dennis Kucinich.
12) Steve Forbes advocates a flat-tax, which just happens to be the same tax system used in Russia
13) Steve Forbes endorses Donald Trump. Imagine that...from Ron Paul to Donald Trump.
Just a few facts, as I said.